Attack Of The Vintage BLOG
Art Journal

Attack's art journal

Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Jan.8-9th, 2007
No new pictures for yesterdays' work. Monday I met with my friend Marcie at the coffee shop and we did our projects. I am almost done with my quilt top, have decided to add alittle something to balance it better, so next week I will have a picture of it.
Yesterday all I did was put fusing on several pieces and cut them out, so they are ready to fuse onto my next little cards. I would have done more but ran out of fusable web:(
Then yesterday afternoon I headed for Columbus to one of my favorite thrift stores and found lots of great clothes to cut up for appliques. I can't wait to get started on them, but still out of fusable web. Didn't want to take the time to stop by the fabric store and miss the thrift.
I also was able to buy 6 new sweaters for myself, and since they are totally a different style for me I am recreating my fashion statement this winter:) That is a different form of art, right?
So I am at a standstill as far as my postcards are concerned until I get more fusable web, unless I can find some around here. Maybe I need to reclean my studio, I am not one to put everything away neatly, so there might be some webbing under fabric. If I don't find any there is always my quilting to do on my bigger project. I should get to that since it is what I had planned on doing since the beginning.
posted by Attack of the Vintage @ 3:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Attack's art journal
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Attack of the Vintage
Home:
About Me: Hi! I am a fiber artist tryig to work on my art everyday of 2007. With doing this I hope my art will evolve and I will learn many new techniques this coming year. My goal is to be able to make my living doing my fiber arts. I also make my own earrings when I have a need of a new pair. I am an avid brick collector and belong to International Brick Collectors Association. I try to attend at least one brick swap a year to share my bricks and to collect new ones from all over the country. I am currently working on a hugh brick walk and patio. Gardening is another love of mine, my yard is getting rather funky in my yard decorating. I go for the unusaul and people come out my way to see what I have added each year. Last summer was green beer bottles for the flower bed edging and bowling ball towers. I have no idea what I will be adding this coming summer.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates


make money online blogger templates

ETSYBOOMERS
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next