Attack Of The Vintage BLOG
Art Journal

Attack's art journal

Saturday, April 7, 2007
Getting it Done
Yesterday I did get the 3 new cards on etsy. Today so far I finished with the quilting of 3 more items. Perhaps I will get them on too and be on a roll with this. Although I have to admit I have nothing in mind to create today as of yet and I am actually thinking of doing some crazy quilting pieces. Perhaps a crazy quilt bookmark?? I guess it will all depend on what I get into for a few hours, have to work again tonight. I really like working at nights now because I get things done and have time to work on my art. I am not a night worker at home.
Anyway here are the 3 new cards. I tried something new, by putting the name on the picture, well actually Harmony told me how to do it long time ago but I haven't for quite sometime so I had to basically remember how. Also I am adding a photo of the back of the items so you can better see the stitching. Not always such a good idea, but I am improving. Need to go and have someone show me more on my machine as I am starting to finally get comfortable with what little I do know now.
Hope you like these cards, I had fun creating them.

posted by Attack of the Vintage @ 7:37 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Attack's art journal
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Attack of the Vintage
Home:
About Me: Hi! I am a fiber artist tryig to work on my art everyday of 2007. With doing this I hope my art will evolve and I will learn many new techniques this coming year. My goal is to be able to make my living doing my fiber arts. I also make my own earrings when I have a need of a new pair. I am an avid brick collector and belong to International Brick Collectors Association. I try to attend at least one brick swap a year to share my bricks and to collect new ones from all over the country. I am currently working on a hugh brick walk and patio. Gardening is another love of mine, my yard is getting rather funky in my yard decorating. I go for the unusaul and people come out my way to see what I have added each year. Last summer was green beer bottles for the flower bed edging and bowling ball towers. I have no idea what I will be adding this coming summer.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates


make money online blogger templates

ETSYBOOMERS
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next