Attack Of The Vintage BLOG
Art Journal

Attack's art journal

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
CHALLENGE # 68...FLIGHT





This week's challenge on etsy is flight. I couldn't wait to get home from work on Monday to see what the challenge would be and if I had anything to work with to take part in it. I was very happy to find out I had plenty to play with for this one. If I had more time I really would have liked to play with some feathers, but I am working everyday this week, plus heading to Illinois on Friday to visit my daughter Harmony and to a brick swap on Saturday.

I did work with paper cut outs for the Halloween cards this time, first time to have used paper for a postcard. Wasn't sure how it would be but I really like how they turned out. I also made an overlay of Angelina fibers for them too. I will be listing them on etsy as soon as I have time, probably tomorrow morning. Today is production day at the restaurant, which means 12 hours of chopping veggies.
Hope you like my new cards!
Marsha
posted by Attack of the Vintage @ 4:48 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Attack's art journal
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Attack of the Vintage
Home:
About Me: Hi! I am a fiber artist tryig to work on my art everyday of 2007. With doing this I hope my art will evolve and I will learn many new techniques this coming year. My goal is to be able to make my living doing my fiber arts. I also make my own earrings when I have a need of a new pair. I am an avid brick collector and belong to International Brick Collectors Association. I try to attend at least one brick swap a year to share my bricks and to collect new ones from all over the country. I am currently working on a hugh brick walk and patio. Gardening is another love of mine, my yard is getting rather funky in my yard decorating. I go for the unusaul and people come out my way to see what I have added each year. Last summer was green beer bottles for the flower bed edging and bowling ball towers. I have no idea what I will be adding this coming summer.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates


make money online blogger templates

ETSYBOOMERS
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next