Attack Of The Vintage BLOG
Art Journal

Attack's art journal

Thursday, April 3, 2008
STACK OF CUPS Boomer Swap

I am involved with a couple of street teams on etsy.com, which I enjoy to the utmost:) One of the teams is BBEST which is comprised of baby boomers, or at least those 40 and over. We are a very active group. A couple of months back we decided to do a swap, I thought that would be fun so I signed up for it. Little did I know what a struggle it would be for me to think of something that my swap buddy would like. I am so used to just creating without anyone in mind. I made several false starts, didn't like what I was coming up with. Finally created this stack of coffee cups, thinking it would resemble us all getting together and drinking coffee, these dirty cups are the last remains of a fun time drinking coffee together. I am way late on this, it was suppose to be finished my March 31, so sorry Shirley for the delay. I hope you will enjoy your mini-quilt. For some reason the photo is not true to the colors, the middle square is actually a deep purple instead of the blue it is showing. I really like this design and might make a few more with different backgrounds:)
posted by Attack of the Vintage @ 4:44 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Attack's art journal
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Attack of the Vintage
Home:
About Me: Hi! I am a fiber artist tryig to work on my art everyday of 2007. With doing this I hope my art will evolve and I will learn many new techniques this coming year. My goal is to be able to make my living doing my fiber arts. I also make my own earrings when I have a need of a new pair. I am an avid brick collector and belong to International Brick Collectors Association. I try to attend at least one brick swap a year to share my bricks and to collect new ones from all over the country. I am currently working on a hugh brick walk and patio. Gardening is another love of mine, my yard is getting rather funky in my yard decorating. I go for the unusaul and people come out my way to see what I have added each year. Last summer was green beer bottles for the flower bed edging and bowling ball towers. I have no idea what I will be adding this coming summer.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates


make money online blogger templates

ETSYBOOMERS
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next