Attack Of The Vintage BLOG
Art Journal

Attack's art journal

Thursday, May 3, 2007
Slacking
Sorry, I have been slacking with writing in my art journal. Haven't really finished any art lately. The weather has called me outside and I have been very busy with trying to get my property looking good. This year for the first time since my kids left home I have a young man coming out to help me for a few hours each week. Amazing what the 2 of us can get accomplished. He ahs been out 4 times now and we have taken old fence down, cut I don't know how many trees, samplings, and multiflora rose down, and moved RR ties. Next week he will be bringing a buddy with him and they will take down a shed that is about to fall down anyway. Hopefully by the end of summer we will have this place in shape. Pictures will have to come later, when everything is in bloom. Right now I am waiting for the sun to come up so I can get a flat planted before having to be at work. Yesterday I got several perenials planted before work. The birds are all chirping now so it won't be long. Need to get dressed and out on the porch to watch the sun come up.
Until later.
posted by Attack of the Vintage @ 2:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 4, 2007 at 9:58 AM, Blogger PennyBlue said…

    I too have been doing some sprucing up and planting. It's great to be out in the sun again, with the birds and flowers and my silly little guy! Happy Friday!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Attack's art journal
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Attack of the Vintage
Home:
About Me: Hi! I am a fiber artist tryig to work on my art everyday of 2007. With doing this I hope my art will evolve and I will learn many new techniques this coming year. My goal is to be able to make my living doing my fiber arts. I also make my own earrings when I have a need of a new pair. I am an avid brick collector and belong to International Brick Collectors Association. I try to attend at least one brick swap a year to share my bricks and to collect new ones from all over the country. I am currently working on a hugh brick walk and patio. Gardening is another love of mine, my yard is getting rather funky in my yard decorating. I go for the unusaul and people come out my way to see what I have added each year. Last summer was green beer bottles for the flower bed edging and bowling ball towers. I have no idea what I will be adding this coming summer.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates


make money online blogger templates

ETSYBOOMERS
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next