Attack Of The Vintage BLOG
Art Journal

Attack's art journal

Saturday, October 13, 2007
FESTIVAL
I set up at a local small farm community festival today in the old school building. It was a beautiful fall day, the kind to get the last minute details in the yard and house to get ready for winter since we finally have a little cold snap after 80 degree weather for most of the month. Anyway,from what I heard attendance was down from last year. Not expecting a whole lot anyway I feel I did great! I sold 8 quilted fabric postcards, 6 Aceo's and 2 bookmarks. Plus I took a wall hanging with me to finish the binding, something I hadn't been getting around to doing. Got it done, now I just have to get the sleeve and label on it. Then call the lady who is interested in buying it to let her know it is done. I call that a successful day!!

I"ll take a photo of the wall hanging as soon as I get it done.
posted by Attack of the Vintage @ 4:28 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 13, 2007 at 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What festival was that? From what you sold it sounds like you did well, especially for it being a low turn-out!

     
  • At October 14, 2007 at 3:38 AM, Blogger Attack of the Vintage said…

    Harmony, It was at Shade !! They call it the Jerseyville festival because Shade used to be Jerseyville back in the day, it was also named Pleasant Valley before becoming Shade!! The people I asked didn't know when it bacame Shade, but it was Jerseyville first! Did you know that??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Attack's art journal
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Attack of the Vintage
Home:
About Me: Hi! I am a fiber artist tryig to work on my art everyday of 2007. With doing this I hope my art will evolve and I will learn many new techniques this coming year. My goal is to be able to make my living doing my fiber arts. I also make my own earrings when I have a need of a new pair. I am an avid brick collector and belong to International Brick Collectors Association. I try to attend at least one brick swap a year to share my bricks and to collect new ones from all over the country. I am currently working on a hugh brick walk and patio. Gardening is another love of mine, my yard is getting rather funky in my yard decorating. I go for the unusaul and people come out my way to see what I have added each year. Last summer was green beer bottles for the flower bed edging and bowling ball towers. I have no idea what I will be adding this coming summer.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates


make money online blogger templates

ETSYBOOMERS
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next